Bite, Chew, and Talk Just Like You Used to with Our Steele Creek Dentures.
Forget what you think you know about dentures. Today’s dentures don’t slip, slide, or fall out. As long as your dentures are properly fitted to your mouth, no one ever needs to know that you wear them. If you’ve grown accustomed to covering your mouth with a hand when you smile, or only choosing soft foods at the buffet, dentures can help you get your life back.
How Dentures Help You Live Your Best Life
Those who are missing multiple teeth, or all their teeth, suffer from a number of disadvantages. Patients who are good candidates for dentures often experience:
- The inability to bite into favorite foods, like steak.
- The inability to eat fresh, crunchy fruits and vegetables, resulting in a poor diet.
- The inability to articulate words clearly, causing self-consciousness when speaking.
- An older appearance, due to lack of supporting tooth structure.
- General embarrassment or self-consciousness when laughing or smiling.
A life without smiling isn’t a life at all. Our Steele Creek dentures can help you improve almost every aspect of your life with just one treatment.
What are the Types of Dentures?
Our compassionate dentists can help you find dentures that are affordable, well-fitting, and suitable for your preference and lifestyle. There are three types of dentures we generally use.
- Full Dentures: Conventional full dentures are used to replace all of the teeth. To receive full dentures, patients must first have any remaining teeth extracted. After a few months of healing, you can begin wearing the dentures.
- Immediate Full Dentures: Immediate full dentures also replace all of the teeth, but they are inserted immediately after the remaining teeth are removed. While immediate dentures offer the benefit of never having to be without your teeth, they must be relined several months after being inserted, because they will likely become loose as the bone heals.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures look a little like orthodontic retainers. They rest on a metal framework that attaches to the natural teeth. Partial dentures are a less-invasive, removable alternative to dental bridges.
Need dentures in Steele Creek? Request an appointment with us today by filling out our easy contact form!