Get a New Dental Crown or Restoration with Our Steele Creek Cosmetic Dentist!
A dental crown, commonly referred to as a “cap,” is the proper protection after a tooth decay, infection, or injury tooth-shaped has damaged the natural tooth structure. They are often recommended when a tooth is too damaged for a filling but not damaged enough for an extraction. Dental crowns are made from several different materials such as porcelain, ceramic, metal, or a combination of materials to restore the shape, size, and strength of the tooth it is replacing.
Why Choose Steele Creek Smiles for Your Dental Crowns?
We have years of experience in providing top-quality dental crowns to our patients in Steele Creek. Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to providing personalized care to each patient, ensuring that they receive the highest-quality treatment for their dental crowns. We use advanced, proven technologies and the latest techniques to ensure that our patients receive the most advanced and effective treatments available to protect your teeth.
The Benefits of Tooth Crowns or Tooth Caps
- Fast, efficient dental treatments
- High-quality crowns, veneers, fillings, inlays, and onlays
- Comfortable impression process
- Color matching technology
- Increased accuracy, resulting in a perfect, personalized fit
- Decreased risk of temporary crown dislodging
Signs a Dental Crown is Necessary
- Large fillings: If a filling is too large, it can weaken the tooth and increase the risk of cracking.
- Tooth decay: Severe tooth decay can weaken the enamel, making it more susceptible to fractures.
- Cracked or fractured teeth: When bacteria get into the cracked tooth, it can cause an infection. If untreated, it can spread to other parts of the body.
- Root canal treatment: If a tooth had a root canal treatment, it may need a crown to protect the weakened tooth from breaking.
- Cosmetic reasons: Crowns can enhance the appearance of a discolored or misshapen tooth.
Need a dental crowns consultation with out Steele Creek dentist? Click here to request an appointment!